Posted on 10/09/2020 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of October 17, 2020.
1. The Return, by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Battle Ground, by Jim Butcher.
3. The Evening and the Morning, by Ken Follett.
4. Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass, by Lana Del Ray.
5. The Book of Two Ways, by Jodi Picoult.
6. The Coast-To-Coast Murders, by James Patterson and J.D. Barker.
7. Vince Flynn: Total Power, by Kyle Mills.
8. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
9. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
10. A Deadly Education, by Naomi Novik.
Categories: Today in Books