Posted on October 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of October 24, 2020.
1. Troubles in Paradise, by Elin Hildebrand.
2. The Searcher, by Tana French.
3. The Return, by Nicholas Sparks.
4. Leave the World Behind, by Rumaan Alam.
5. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V.E. Schwab.
6. The Evening and the Morning, by Ken Follett.
7. Magic Lessons, by Alice Hoffman.
8. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
9. The Book of Two Ways, by Jodi Picoult.
10. Walk the Wire, by David Baldacci.
Categories: Today in Books