Posted on October 23, 2020 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of October 31, 2020.
1. A Time for Mercy, by John Grisham.
2. The Return, by Nicholas Sparks.
3. The Searcher, by Tana French.
4. The Evening and the Morning, by Ken Follett.
5. Troubles in Paradise, by Elin Hildebrand.
6. The Book of Two Ways, by Jodi Picoult.
7. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V.E. Schwab.
8. Return to Virgin River, by Robyn Carr.
9. Jingle All the Way, by Debbie Macomber.
10. Invisible Girl, by Lisa Jewell.
Categories: Today in Books