Posted on October 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Here are the bestselling indie novels as of October 23, 2020, as compiled by IndieReader.
1. The Boyfriend Effect, by Kendall Ryan.
2. Officially Over It, by Lani Lynn Vale.
3. Ignite, by Chelle Bliss.
4. Wolves of Croton: The Untold Story of Milo, by John Abdo.
5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
6. The Harbinger II: The Return, by Jonathan Cahn.
7. One Exquisite Touch, by Lauren Blakely.
8. Infidelity Box Set, by Aleatha Romig.
9. I Promise You, by Ilsa Madden-Mills.
10. The One Love Collection, by Lauren Blakely.
Categories: Today in Books