Posted on 11/20/2020 at 10:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of November 29, 2020.
1. The Law of Innocence, by Michael Connelly.
2. A Time for Mercy, by John Grisham.
3. The Sentinel, by Lee Child and Andrew Child.
4. Marauder, by Clive Cussler and Boyd Morrison.
5. Fortune and Glory, by Janet Evanovich.
6. I Would Leave Me If I Could, by Halsey.
7. The Return, by Nicholas Sparks.
8. Leopard’s Rage, by Christine Feehan.
9. Moonflower Murders, by Anthony Horowitz.
10. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
Categories: Today in Books