Posted on January 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week of January 17, 2021.
1. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
2. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
3. Hush-Hush, by Stuart Woods.
4. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V.E. Schwab.
5. The Law of Innocence, by Michael Connelly.
6. A Time for Mercy, by John Grisham.
7. The Viscount Who Loved Me, by Julia Quinn.
8. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
9. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
10. The Return, by Nicholas Sparks
Categories: Today in Books