Posted on 01/22/2021 at 07:40 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending January 16, 2021.
1. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
2. The Scorpion’s Tail, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
3. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
4. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
5. Blood Heir, by Ilona Andrews.
6. The Viscount Who Loved Me, by Julia Quinn.
7. Romancing Mister Bridgerton, by Julia Quinn.
8. Daylight, by David Baldacci.
9. Neighbors, by Danielle Steel.
10. Star Wars: Light of the Jedi, by Charles Soule.
Categories: Today in Books