Posted on January 29, 2021 at 7:46 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending January 23, 2021.
1. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
2. Before She Disappeared, by Lisa Gardner.
3. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
4. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
5. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V.E. Schwab.
6. The Push, by Ashley Audrain.
7. Neighbors, by Danielle Steel.
8. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
9. Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman.
10. Firefly Lane, by Kristin Hannah.
Categories: Today in Books