Posted on February 12, 2021 at 7:41 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending February 6, 2021.
1. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
2. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
3. The Survivors, by Jane Harper.
4. Serpentine, by Jonathan Kellerman.
5. Firefly Lane, by Kristin Hannah.
6. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
7. The Russian, by James Patterson and James O. Born.
8. The Viscount Who Loved Me, by Julia Quinn.
9. The Sanatorium, by Sarah Pearse.
10. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
Categories: Today in Books