Posted on March 5, 2021 at 8:10 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending February 27, 2021.
1. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
2. Firefly Lane, by Kristin Hannah.
3. The Kaiser’s Web, by Steve Berry.
4. A Court of Silver Flames, by Sarah J. Maas.
5. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
6. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
7. Kingdom of Shadow and Light, by Karen Marie Moning.
8. The Viscount Who Loved Me, by Julia Quinn.
9. The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett.
10. The Sanatorium, by Sarah Pearse.
Categories: Today in Books