Posted on March 19, 2021 at 4:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending March 13, 2021.
1. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
2. Life After Death, by Sister Souljah.
3. Later, by Stephen King.
4. Fast Ice, by Clive Cussler.
5. The Rose Code, by Kate Quinn.
6. 2034, by Elliot Ackerman and Adm. James Stavridis.
7. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
8. Dark Sky, by C.J. Box.
9. Klara and the Sun, by Kazuo Ishiguro.
10. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
Categories: Today in Books