Posted on 04/02/2021 at 07:45 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending March 27, 2021.
1. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
2. Win, by Harlan Coben.
3. The Consequences of Fear, by Jacqueline Winspear.
4. Double Jeopardy, by Stuart Woods.
5. The Bounty, by Janet Evanovich and Steve Hamilton.
6. Later, by Stephen King.
7. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
8. Eternal, by Lisa Scottoline.
9. The Rose Code, by Kate Quinn.
10. Life After Death, by Sister Souljah.
Categories: Today in Books