Posted on 04/09/2021 at 10:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending April 3, 2021.
1. The Hill We Climb, by Amanda Gorman.
2. The Red Book, by James Patterson and David Ellis.
3. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
4. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
5. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
6. Win, by Harlan Coben.
7. Later, by Stephen King.
8. The Song of Achilles, by Madeline Miller.
9. Klara and the Sun, by Kazuo Ishiguro.
10. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V.E. Schwab.
Categories: Today in Books