Posted on 04/16/2021 at 04:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending April 10, 2021.
1. The Hill We Climb, by Amanda Gorman.
2. The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah.
3. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
4. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
5. Good Company, by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney.
6. The Red Book, by James Patterson and David Ellis.
7. Win, by Harlan Coben.
8. Northern Spy, by Flynn Berry.
9. The Song of Achilles, by Madeline Miller.
10. Later, by Stephen King.
Categories: Today in Books