Posted on July 9, 2021 at 4:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending July 3, 2021.
1. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, by Quentin Tarantino.
2. The Last Thing He Told Me, by Laura Dave.
3. Malibu Rising, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
4. The President’s Daughter, by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
5. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
6. People We Meet On Vacation, by Emily Henry.
7. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
8. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
9. A Time for Mercy, by John Grisham.
10. Survive The Night, by Riley Sager.
Categories: Today in Books