Posted on September 3, 2021 at 8:00 AM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending August 28, 2021.
1. The Madness of Crowds, by Louise Penny.
2. Billy Summers, by Stephen King.
3. It Ends With Us, by Colleen Hoover.
4. The Last Thing He Told Me, by Laura Dave.
5. Lightning Strike, by William Kent Krueger.
6. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
7. Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarty.
8. People We Meet On Vacation, by Emily Henry.
9. The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig.
10. The Love Songs of W.E.B. Du Bois, by Honorée Fanonne Jeffers.
Categories: Today in Books