Posted on April 8, 2022 at 2:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
The New York Times’s bestseller list for combined print and ebook fiction is out for the week ending April 2, 2022.
1. Where The Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Run, Rose, Run, by Dolly Parton and James Patterson.
3. The Viscount Who Loved Me, by Julia Quinn.
4. It Ends With Us, by Colleen Hoover.
5. Verity, by Colleen Hoover.
6. What Happened to the Bennetts, by Lisa Scottoline.
7. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
8. The Duke and I, by Julia Quinn.
9. The Diamond Eye, by Kate Quinn.
10. Ugly Love, by Colleen Hoover.
Categories: Today in Books