Posted on 07/07/2018 at 12:00 PM by Sadye Scott-Hainchek
Authors are always being encouraged to find a community and get out of the office, but as Jennifer Haupt points out, writing is a solitary endeavor by nature.
She offers five guidelines to finding a healthy balance between alone time and building a tribe.
1. Set aside daily alone time with your work in progress.
2. Find your local tribe through writing workshops.
3. Connect with other writers online.
4. Take a writing summer vacation.
5. Give back to your writing community.
Read more about each of these tips at Writer’s Digest.
Categories: Behind the scenes